1. Orders will be processed according to the plan and elevation made at the time or shortly after your order is placed.
2. We can accept amendments before manufacturing of your kitchen, but amendments made after that date may be subject to further charges.
3. You may not cancel an order for made to measure goods. For other goods, a cancellation charge may be applied.
4. Your order may contain some items which are delivered by us and some which may be delivered directly to you by the manufacturer of the goods. Delivery by us and delivery by the manufacturer may not be on the same day. You will be contacted to make the necessary arrangements for delivery.
5. We aim to deliver your order within the lead-time discussed at the time of your order. If circumstances arise beyond our control, we shall contact you to arrange an alternative date.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure you have sufficient space to accept delivery of your goods.
7. Goods must be delivered within three months of being available for delivery. Beyond that time, a charge of 2% per week on the value of the goods will be charged for storage.
8. If we agree to store goods until such time as you are ready for delivery, goods must be paid for at the time we start to store the goods.